CTET 2022 Online Form
The Central Board of Secondary Education will conduct the 16th edition of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) CTET 2022 Online Form in CBT (Computer Based Test Online) mode from December 2022 to January 2023. The exact date of the exam will be intimated on the admit card of the candidates. Detailed information bulletin containing details of examination, syllabus, language, eligibility criteria, examination fee, examination city and important dates will be available on CTET official website https://ctet.nic.in shortly and interested candidates are requested to visit the above mentioned website only. Download the Information Bulletin from here and read it carefully before applying.
Interested candidates are required to apply online only through CTET website i.e. https://ctet.nic.in. The online application process will start from 31-10-2022 (Monday) and the last date for submission of online application is 24-11-2022 (Thursday) up to 23:59 Hrs. Fee can be paid before 15:30 hrs till 25-11-2022 (Friday).
CTET 2022 Online Form Application Fee
The application fee applicable for Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) December 2022 is as follows:
|grade||paper or paper |||both paper and paper.|
|General / OBC||Rs 1000/-||Rs. 1200/-|
For Level I, candidates must have passed 12th class with minimum 45% marks. Whereas for Level II applicants must have completed Bachelor’s degree with minimum 45% marks or 10+2 with at least 50% aggregate marks. Apart from this the candidates should have completed the prescribed teacher training program / teacher education course.
CTET Application Form 2022 How to Apply Online
CTET December 2022 applications will be taken online through the official website of CTET. CTET Application Form 2022 will be available on the official website. The complete process to apply online step by step has been provided below, on the basis of which you can easily apply online.
- To apply online candidates, first of all visit the official website of CTET at ctet.nic.in.
- Click on the link “CTET Application Form 2022 Online” given on the homepage of the official website.
- Now, fill all the information asked in the application carefully.
- Upload the required documents like photograph and signature.
- Pay the CTET 2022 Application Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI Etc.
- After filling the application form, take a printout of the application.